cgw278"

Friday, September 11, 2009
11 Sept Spring

Hey guys,

This blog is really dead :( Why no updates from most of you!!!??!?! Take ownership of the blog lei!!!

Anyway, just to update you guys, it is already Spring here in Melb but weather can still be 9 degrees or so sometimes. So, yes! It's very very irritating when it is so cold and windy! I haven even been to a beach in Melbourne!! So much for saying Aussies love the beach!! Hahaha. Maybe in late Oct den I'll take a look at the beach where it's hopefully warmer!!!

Sept is assignment month!!! Alongside with Nov which is assignment and exam month!! I actually sign up for this Terrorism module becoz it has an exam!! Hahahaha... I just wanted to experience taking an exam in Melb la!! I heard no pencil case allowed unless in a ziplock bag? I don't know man.

Anyway, from 25-27 Sept, I will be going skydiving!!! Woohoooo.. Kinda excited becoz I'll be doing the parachute n landing all by myself. So don't just wish me luck but SAFETY!!! Yes i wanna come back in one piece!! hehehehehe

And i'll be doing a full marathon - 42km - on DEC 6 in Singapore!!!! it's on a sundayy....the stand chart run tingy so PLS CHEER ME ON OKAY!!! i prob finish it in 6 hrs 30 mins n hopefully not longer!!!! hehehehe

Well, that's all from me for now!! Take care loads pple!!!

Love love


On 9/11/2009 04:43:00 PM, eunicechan let go.